Invest in your smile and consider clear braces / Invisalign, metal braces or ceramic braces if you have crooked teeth. Saidi Dental Group offers modern orthodontic treatments which are now relatively painless.
What Kind of Orthodontic Braces is Available? – Invisalign, Metal and Ceramic Braces
There are several options of orthodontic braces available; the most popular being Invisalign. Saidi Dental Group will be there for you every step of the way.
- Invisalign: The Invisalign System is a series of clear removable trays or aligners that are generated by computer simulation to move your teeth gradually
- Metal Braces: Made of high-grade stainless steel, today’s metal braces are smaller, more comfortable and more attractive than ever before
- Ceramic Braces: Ceramic braces are made of clear material and are a popular choice with adult patients due to their enhanced aesthetics
Advantages of Having Clear Braces / Invisalign – Cosmetic Dentistry
The most obvious advantage of clear braces is aesthetic. Invisalign is completely transparent and straightens teeth using a series of clear, almost invisible, removable aligners. They allow you to keep doing the things you want. Invisalign uses aligners which avoid issues that traditional, fixed metal braces can cause. Let’s look at the advantages of having clear braces:
- Completely transparent
- Easier to clean and keep clean
- Comfortable and smooth
- Less pain than metal braces
- Removable – no restrictions on foods or drinks
- Reduce enamel wear
- Reduce tooth fractures
How to Make Sure Invisalign Will Work for You
Like traditional fixed braces, clear braces are mostly dependent on a patient’s habits and cooperation. The success of the Invisalign aligners is based on a patient’s commitment to wearing the aligners for a minimum of 20–22 hours per day, only removing them when they are eating, drinking, or brushing their teeth.
Invisalign / Clear Braces, Metal Braces, and Ceramic Braces – Langley Dentist
Straight teeth are not just aesthetically pleasing, they also positively impact your oral health. If you would like more information about our orthodontic braces – Invisalign / clear braces, metal braces or ceramic braces, call us today at 604-539-9374 or send us an email to schedule a complimentary consultation. We look forward to helping you enjoy a lifetime of your best smile.