Our sole purpose at Saidi Dental Group is to provide outstanding services that focus on helping you with your dental ailments and bringing a smile on your face. With our advanced technology and excellent customer service, we consider ourselves as leaders in providing optimal dental care to our patients. Our team of highly trained and well experienced dental staff will ensure that you will be treated with utmost care. Our reliable sedation techniques and anxiety free environment will make sure that you have a positive experience. Saidi Dental Group is a one-stop destination for all your dental needs.
Our Dental Team – Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Certified Dental Assistants, Treatment Coordinators and Patient Coordinators
Our dental team here at Saidi Dental Group takes great pride in providing you a healthy smile and positive dental experience.
- Licensed Dentists – Our licensed Dentists are Dr. Saidi and Dr. Jin.
- Dental Hygienist – Our hygienists are registered and trained to take X-rays, clean, polish and apply fluoride to your teeth. They will also educate you so you can continue a home-care routine tailored to your needs.
- Certified Dental Assistants – Our dental assistants prepares you for treatment, sterilizes instruments and assists Dr. Saidi and Dr. Jin.
- Treatment Coordinators – Our treatment coordinators are Certified Dental Assistants that organizes a treatment plan that Dr. Saidi and Dr. Jin have recommended.
- Patient Coordinators – Our patient coordinators maintain the dental team’s schedules, and they will provide you all the general information about your appointment and billing information.
Customizable Dental Treatment Plans to Help You Maximize Your Oral Health
Building a foundation of trust by treating each of our patients as individuals is vital to our success. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service. Together, we will create a customized treatment plan that suits you and your lifestyle.
Preventative Care to Maintain Your Healthy Smile
If you haven’t seen a hygienist in a while, we invite you to book a comprehensive oral exam to get your dental health on the right track. Our goal for our patients is always to provide optimal dental health care.
Our Policies – New Patients, Comprehensive First Appointments, Emergencies, Rescheduling, Payment and Insurance
At Saidi Dental, we are extremely proud of the policies we have so our patients will know that their oral health care needs are our top priority.
- New Patients – Patient form, medical history form
- First Appointments – Digital X-rays, intraoral photos, oral cancer screening, bite, TMJs, gum measurement, Image, and X-ray review, Q&A, Specialist referrals when applicable
- Dental Emergencies – Receive immediate dental attention
- Rescheduling – 2 working day notice of appointment cancellation
- Payment and Insurance – Same day payment required. Please review your insurance before your dental visit
- Patient Forms
Contact Saidi Dental Group to Schedule an Appointment Today
If you are ready to take charge of your oral health, want to request more information about Saidi Dental Group, learn more about our dental services or schedule an appointment, please email us or call us at 604-539-9374 today.